- are produced by the process forming nanosized structure of a material;
- do not loss the height during operation;
- keep the intercoil clearance consistent preventing from coils collision;
- are fault-free at 30-40% increased stresses; service life at the design stress is greater by a factor of hundreds.
We produce springs for railroad rolling stocks as per GOST 1452, EN13298, UIC 822 and other standards using steel grades as per GOST 14955, GOST 14959, EN10089.
The company is certified as per the requirements to BMS of railroad applications: ISO/TS 22163:2017.
- A wide range of springs for railroad rolling stocks (freight and passenger cars, locomotives, metro cars, electric trains, trams and other railroad vehicles).
- Production as per Customer’s drawings.
- Bundling as pairs, bogies, bogie sets, etc.
- Design and production based on a Customer’s specification.
- Products mastering as per GOST 1452, GOST 15.301 with FAI (First Article Inspection).
- Laboratory investigation of material metallographic properties.
The following geometrical parameters are achievable due to technological and production capabilities of modern equipment:
|Rod diameter||from 8 to 70 mm|
|Spring height||from 70 to 800 mm|
Geometrical accuracy of springs allows to group manufactured springs as required by a customer (possible grouping criteria: free height, height under axial load, transverse deflection, etc.).
|up to 20 kN of axial load|